Do Public Subsidies Have an Impact on New Firm Survival? An Empirical Study with French Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lionel Désiage & Richard Duhautois & Dominique Redor, 2010. "Do Public Subsidies Have an Impact on New Firm Survival? An Empirical Study with French Data," TEPP Working Paper 2010-04, TEPP.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Egeln, Jürgen & Falk, Ulrich & Heger, Diana & Höwer, Daniel & Metzger, Georg, 2010. "Ursachen für das Scheitern junger Unternehmen in den ersten fünf Jahren ihres Bestehens," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 110531, May.
- Elena Gennari & Francesca Lotti, 2013. "Female entrepreneurship and government policy: evaluating the impact of subsidies on firms' survival," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 192, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tobias Ebert & Thomas Brenner & Udo Brixy, 2015. "New Firm Survival: The Interdependence between Regional Externalities and Innovativeness," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2015-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9853-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Weißenberger, Martin & Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen, 2013. "The Evaluation of Start-Up Subsidies for the Unemployed and the Role of Unobserved Characteristics for Matching Estimators," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79714, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm survival; matched database; propensity score matching; firm performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00809709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .