Platform Competition as Network Contestability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEASFull references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilles, Robert P. & Lazarova, Emiliya A. & Ruys, Pieter H.M., 2015.
"Stability in a network economy: The role of institutions,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 375-399.
- Robert P. GILLES & Emiliya A. LAZAROVA & Pieter H.M. RUYS, 2015. "Stability in a Network Economy: The Role of Institutions," CIRIEC Working Papers 1501, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; middlemen; ambiguity; platform; two-sided market; market intermediation;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-11-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GTH-2013-11-02 (Game Theory)
- NEP-NET-2013-11-02 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tem:wpaper:1303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dimitrios Diamantaras) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edtemus.html .