Report NEP-GTH-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rabia Nessah, 2013. "Weakly Continuous Security in Discontinuous and Nonquasiconcave Games: Existence and Characterization," Working Papers 2013-ECO-20, IESEG School of Management.
- Pavlo Prokopovych & Nicholas C.Yannelis, 2013. "On the Existence of Mixed Strategy Nash equilibria," Discussion Papers 50, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Schlag, Karl H. & Vida, Péter, 2013. "Commitments, Intentions, Truth and Nash Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 438, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Xiaozhou Xu & Shenle Pan & Eric Ballot, 2013. "A sharing mechanism for superadditive and non-superadditive logistics cooperation," Post-Print halshs-00876006, HAL.
- Lisa Bruttel & Werner Güth, 2013. "Alternating or compensating? An experimentrepeated sequential best shot game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-045, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Le Coq, Chloe & Tremewan, James & Wagner, Alexander K., 2013. "On the Effects of Group Identity in Strategic Environments," SITE Working Paper Series 24, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 09 Sep 2014.
- Massimiliano AMARANTE, 2013. "A Characterization of Exact Non-atomic Market Games," Cahiers de recherche 12-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- A.K.S. Chand & Sergio Currarini & Giovanni Ursino, 2013. "Cheap Talk with Correlated Signals," Working Papers 2013.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Benoît Chalvignac, 2013. "Partnership and trust in gift-exchange games," Working Papers of BETA 2013-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Lisa Bruttel & Werner Güth, 2013. "Tit for Others' Tat Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma Experiments with Third-Party Monitoring and Indirect Punishment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-043, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Centorrino, Samuele & Concina, Laura, 2013. "A Competitive Approach to Leadership in Public Good Games," LERNA Working Papers 13.02.389, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Dominik Erharter, 2013. "Promoting coordination in summary-statistic games," Working Papers 2013-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Fabian Winter & Mitesh Kataria, 2013. "You Are Who Your Friends Are: An Experiment on Trust and Homophily in Friendship Networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Robert P. Gilles & Dimitrios Diamantaras, 2013. "Platform Competition as Network Contestability," DETU Working Papers 1303, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Anita Gantner & Kristian Horn & Rudolf Kerschbamer, 2013. "Fair Division in Unanimity Bargaining with Subjective Claims," Working Papers 2013-31, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- FORSTER, Manuel & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2013. "Trust and manipulation in social networks," CORE Discussion Papers 2013050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John E. Roemer, 2012. "Kantian Optimization: An Approach to Cooperative Behavior," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1854R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2013.
- Niedermayer, Andras & Wu, Jianjun, 2013. "Breaking Up a Research Consortium," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 433, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.