An Analysis of Intraday Patterns and Liquidity on the Istanbul Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bulent KOKSAL, 2012. "An Analysis of Intraday Patterns and Liquidity on the Istanbul Stock Exchange," Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 6(2), pages 51-84.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valenzuela, Marcela & Zer, Ilknur & Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Rheinländer, Thorsten, 2015. "Relative liquidity and future volatility," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 25-48.
- Valenzuela, Marcela & Zer, Ilknur & Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Rheinlander, Thorsten, 2015. "Relative liquidity and future volatility," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62181, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Valenzuela, Marcela & Zer, Ilknur & Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Rheinlander, Thorsten, 2014. "Relative Liquidity and Future Volatility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsIntraday Patterns; Spreads; Returns; Depths; Transaction Volume; Market Liquidity; Limit Order Market; Istanbul Stock Exchange;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2012-09-22 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-ICT-2012-09-22 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MST-2012-09-22 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .