Report NEP-ICT-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ceyhun Elgin, 2012. "Internet Usage and the Shadow Economy: Evidence from Panel Data," Working Papers 2012/09, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Florian Ploeckl, 2012. "Market Access and Information Technology Adoption: Historical Evidence from the Telephone in Bavaria," Economics Series Working Papers 620, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Games on Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 9127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boris Podobnik & Davor Horvatic & Mark Dickison & H. Eugene Stanley, 2012. "Preferential Attachment in the Interaction between Dynamically Generated Interdependent Networks," Papers 1209.2817, arXiv.org.
- Bulent Koksal, 2012. "An Analysis of Intraday Patterns and Liquidity on the Istanbul Stock Exchange," Working Papers 1226, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.