Measuring the impact of social cash transfers on poverty and inequality in Namibia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Servaas BERG & Onelle BURGER, 2003.
"Education And Socio-Economic Differentials: A Study Of School Performance In The Western Cape,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 71(3), pages 496-522, September.
- Ronelle Burger & Servaas van der Berg, 2003. "Education and Socio-Economic Differentials: A Study of School Performance in the Western Cape," Working Papers 03073, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Paul Glewwe & Nauman Ilias & Michael Kremer, 2010. "Teacher Incentives," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 205-227, July.
- Daniel Cohen & Marcelo Soto, 2007. "Growth and human capital: good data, good results," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 51-76, March.
- Dorrit Posel & Daniela Casale, 2005. "Who replies in brackets and what are the implications for earnings estimates? An analysis of earnings data from South Africa," Working Papers 07, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Hoenack, Stephen A., 1996. "The economics of education in developing countries: An assessment of the state of the art," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 327-338, October.
- Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera, 2004. "Teachers’ Salary Structure and Incentives in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 193, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Emiliana Vegas & Ilana Umansky, 2005. "Improving Teaching and Learning through Effective Incentives : What Can We Learn from Education Reforms in Latin America?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8694, The World Bank.
- Martin Gustafsson, 2007.
"Using The Hierarchical Linear Model To Understand School Production In South Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 75(1), pages 84-98, March.
- Martin Gustafsson, 2007. "Using the hierarchical linear model to understand school production in South Africa," Working Papers 01/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrientos, Armando & Nino-Zarazua, Miguel, 2010. "Social Assistance in Developing Countries Database Version 5.0," MPRA Paper 20001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gemma Wright & Michael Noble & David McLennan & Michell Mpike, 2016. "Updating NAMOD: A Namibian tax-benefit microsimulation model," WIDER Working Paper Series 143, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wright, Gemma & Noble, Michael & Barnes, Helen, 2014. "NAMOD: a Namibian tax-benefit microsimulation model," EUROMOD Working Papers EM7/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Marco Sanfilippo & Bruno Martorano & Chris De Neubourg, 2012. "The Impact of Social Protection on Children: A review of the literature," Papers inwopa666, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Ojijo Odhiambo & Johannes Ashipala & Fabian Mubiana, 2015. "Are Public Works Programmes Effective in Reinforcing Social Protection Systems?," Working Papers 132, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
More about this item
KeywordsNamibia; Sub-Saharan Africa; Social protection; Social transfers; Old age pension; Disability grants; Child grants;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sza:wpaper:wpapers98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Melt van Schoor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .