Report NEP-AFR-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shiferaw, Admasu & Bedi, Arjun S., 2009. "The Dynamics of Job Creation and Job Destruction: Is Sub-Saharan Africa Different?," IZA Discussion Papers 4623, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:23/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:25/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Fenske, 2009. "Does Land Abundance Explain African Institutions?," Working Papers 981, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Sebastian Levine & Servaas van der Berg & Derek Yu, 2009. "Measuring the impact of social cash transfers on poverty and inequality in Namibia," Working Papers 25/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Rulof Burger & Dieter von Fintel, 2009. "Determining the Causes of the Rising South African Unemployment Rate: An Age, Period and Generational Analysis," Working Papers 24/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Mathieu Désolé & Stefano Farolfi & Fioravante Patrone & Patrick Rio, 2009. "From Experience to Experiments in South African Water Management: Defining the Framework," Working Papers 09-24, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:26/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:9/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Terrence Kairiza, 2009. "Unbundling Zimbabwe’s journey to hyperinflation and official dollarization," GRIPS Discussion Papers 09-12, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Andreas Mehler, 2009. "Reshaping Political Space? The Impact of the Armed Insurgency in the Central African Republic on Political Parties and Representation," GIGA Working Paper Series 116, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Olsson, Ola & Siba, Eyerusalem, 2009. "Ethnic Cleansing or Resource Struggle in Darfur? An empirical analysis," Working Papers in Economics 417, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Burchi, 2009. "On the Contribution of Mother’s Education to Children’s Nutritional Capabilities in Mozambique," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0101, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.