The South African labour market: 1995 – 2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haroon Bhorat, 2004. "Labour Market Challenges In The Post-Apartheid South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 72(5), pages 940-977, December.
- K. Pauw & M. Oosthuizen & C. Van der westhuizen, 2008.
"Graduate Unemployment In The Face Of Skills Shortages: A Labour Market Paradox,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(1), pages 45-57, March.
- Kalie Pauw & Morné Oosthuizen & Carlene van der Westhuizen, 2006. "Graduate Unemployment in the Face of Skills Shortages: A Labour Market Paradox," Working Papers 06114, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Rulof Burger & Derek Yu, 2006.
"Wage trends in post-apartheid South Africa: Constructing an earnings series from household survey data,"
10/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Rulof Burger & Derek Yu, 2007. "Wage Trends in Post-Apartheid South Africa: Constructing an Earnings Series from Household Survey Data," Working Papers 07117, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Rulof Burger & Ingrid Woolard, 2005. "The State of the Labour Market in South Africa after the First Decade of Democracy," SALDRU/CSSR Working Papers 133, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Derek Yu, 2007. "The comparability of the Statistics South Africa October Household Surveys and Labour Force Surveys," Working Papers 17/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Africa; Household survey; Labour market trends;
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-05-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-05-17 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2008-05-17 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sza:wpaper:wpapers53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Melt van Schoor) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunza.html .