Shifting trends in higher education funding
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHigher education; Public financing; Income contingent loan; Cost sharing;
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-06-04 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-06-04 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2010-06-04 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sza:wpaper:wpapers111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Melt van Schoor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .