Report NEP-EDU-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre de Villiers & Liezl Nieuwoudt, 2010. "Shifting trends in higher education funding," Working Papers 12/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Justina Cross, 2010. "Strengthening financial education in California: Expanding personal finance training among youth," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2010-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gerard Postiglione, 2010. "Education Impact Study: The Global Recession and the Capacity of Colleges and Universities to Serve Vulnerable Populations in Asia," Working Papers id:2503, eSocialSciences.
- F. Francavilla & Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Leonardo Grilli, 2010. "Mothers’ Employment and their Children’s Schooling: a Joint Multilevel Analysis for India," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/30424 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Núria Rodriguez-Planas, 2010. "Mentoring, Educational Services, and Economic Incentives Longer-term Evidence on Risky Behaviors from a Randomized Trial," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 829.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Robertas Zubrickas, 2010. "Optimal grading," IEW - Working Papers 487, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Mario Amendola & Francesco Vona, 2010. "Technological Transitions and Educational Policies," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 9, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006705 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2010. "Teaching entrepreneurship students to become knowledge-agents for innovation," Working Papers 64, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.