Teaching entrepreneurship students to become knowledge-agents for innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bollingtoft, Anne & Ulhoi, John P., 2005. "The networked business incubator--leveraging entrepreneurial agency?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 265-290, March.
- Arcelus, F.J. & Sharma, B. & Srinivasan, G., 2005. "The Human Development Index Adjusted for Efficient Resource Utilization," WIDER Working Paper Series 008, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Phillip Phan & Donald S. Siegel & Mike Wright, 2016.
"Science Parks and Incubators: Observations, Synthesis and Future Research,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND BUSINESS INCUBATION Theory • Practice • Lessons Learned, chapter 9, pages 249-272
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Phan, Phillip H. & Siegel, Donald S. & Wright, Mike, 2005. "Science parks and incubators: observations, synthesis and future research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-182, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2011. "Brain-Based Learning: The Neurological Findings About the Human Brain that Every Teacher Should Know to be Effective," Working Papers 77, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2011. "Review of the current knowledge of brain-/mind-based learning to present the optimum climate for, and the guided experience approach to teaching," Working Papers 73, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurs as innovators; practice of innovation; knowledge-agents for innovation; creative process; teaching entrepreneurship;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-06-04 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2010-06-04 (Education)
- NEP-KNM-2010-06-04 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pil:wpaper:64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nuno Reis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiplpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .