International Technology Transfer with an Information Asymmetry and Endogenous Research and Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wright, Donald J., 1993. "International technology transfer with an information asymmetry and endogenous research and development," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 47-67, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harry Huizinga, 1995.
"Taxation and the Transfer of Technology by Multinational Firms,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 648-655, August.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1995. "Taxation and the transfer of technology by multinational firms," Discussion Paper 1995-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1995. "Taxation and the transfer of technology by multinational firms," Other publications TiSEM 02146d67-43bd-4201-9ef2-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Arora, Ashish & Gambardella, Alfonso, 1999. "Markets for technology (why do we see them, why don't we see more of them and why we should care)," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 6520, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Mottner, Sandra & Johnson, James P., 2000. "Motivations and risks in international licensing: a review and implications for licensing to transitional and emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 171-188, July.
- Jocelyn Glass, Amy & Saggi, Kamal, 2002. "Licensing versus direct investment: implications for economic growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 131-153, January.
- Amy Glass & Kamal Saggi, 1999. "The Dynamic Impact of Internalization Advantage," Working Papers 99-04, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Fosfuri, Andrea, 2000. "Patent protection, imitation and the mode of technology transfer," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 1129-1149, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:syd:wpaper:2123/7601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vanessa Holcombe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deusyau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .