Immigration, Business Ownership and Employment in Canada
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David A. Green & Christopher Worswick, 2017.
"Canadian economics research on immigration through the lens of theories of justice,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 50(5), pages 1262-1303, December.
- David A. Green & Christopher Worswick, 2017. "Canadian economics research on immigration through the lens of theories of justice," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1262-1303, December.
- Yuri Ostrovsky & Garnett Picot & Danny Leung, 2019. "The financing of immigrant-owned firms in Canada," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 303-317, January.
- Morgan, Horatio M. & Sui, Sui & Baum, Matthias, 2018. "Are SMEs with immigrant owners exceptional exporters?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 241-260.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness ownership; Business performance and ownership; Ethnic diversity and immigration; Labour; Labour market and income; Workplace organization; innovation; performance;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIG-2016-05-28 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2016375e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Mark Brown (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.