Career Goals in High School: Do Students Know What It Takes to Reach Them, and Does It Matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christofides, Louis N. & Hoy, Michael & Milla, Joniada & Stengos, Thanasis, 2012.
"Grades, Aspirations and Post-Secondary Education Outcomes,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6867, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- CHRISTOFIDES, Louis N. & HOY, Michael & MILLA, Joniada, 2015. "Grades, aspirations, and postsecondary education outcomes," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2707, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsChildren and youth; Education; Education; training and learning; Educational attainment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-11-14 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2009-11-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2009-11-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-11-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2009320e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .