The Returns to Schooling on Academic Performance: Evidence from Large Samples Around School Entry Cut-off Dates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julia Kuzmina & Martin Carnoy, 2015. "The Effectiveness Of Vocational Versus General Secondary Education: Evidence From Pisa 2012 For Countries With Early Trackin," HSE Working papers WP BRP 23/EDU/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; training and learning; Literacy; Outcomes of education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-11-18 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-11-18 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-11-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-11-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2008317e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .