Immigrant Characteristics, the IT Bust, and Their Effect on Entry Earnings of Immigrants
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisa Kaida, 2015. "Ethnic Variations in Immigrant Poverty Exit and Female Employment: The Missing Link," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(2), pages 485-511, April.
- repec:spr:izamig:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40176-017-0114-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEthnic diversity and immigration; Immigrants and non-permanent residents; Labour; Wages; salaries and other earnings;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2009-05-16 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2009-05-16 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2008315e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .