Financial Deregulation and Consumer Behavior: the Norwegian Experience
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elin Halvorsen, 2003. "Financial Deregulation and Household Saving. The Norwegian Experience Revisited," Discussion Papers 361, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Lindberg, Sara, 1999. "Consumption and Capital Mobility in the Nordic Countries," Working Paper Series 1999:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Sverre Grepperud, 1997. "Soil Depletion Choices under Production and Price Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 186, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Einar Bowitz & Ådne Cappelen, 1997. "Incomes Policies and the Norwegian Economy 1973-93," Discussion Papers 192, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer behavior; financial deregulation; econometrics.;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .