Laboratory for Simulation Develpment - LSD
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André Lorentz & Tommaso Ciarli & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2016.
"The effect of demand-driven structural transformations on growth and technological change,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 219-246, March.
- André Lorentz & Tommaso Ciarli & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2016. "The effect of demand-driven structural transformations on growth and technological change," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 219-246, March.
- Andre Lorentz & Tommaso Ciarli & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2015. "The Effect of Demand-Driven Structural Transformations on Growth and Technological Change," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-04, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Faber, Albert & Valente, Marco & Janssen, Peter, 2010. "Exploring domestic micro-cogeneration in the Netherlands: An agent-based demand model for technology diffusion," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2763-2775, June.
- Emanuele Russo, 2017. "Harrodian instability in decentralized economies: an agent-based approach," LEM Papers Series 2017/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Francesco Pasimeni, 2017. "Adoption and Diffusion of Micro-Grids in Italy. An Analysis of Regional Factors Using Agent-Based Modelling," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-09, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
More about this item
KeywordsSimulations models; programming languages;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-06-13 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2008-06-13 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2008/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.