Report NEP-CBE-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker & Radovan Vadovic, 2008. "Strategic Use of Trust," Working Papers in Economics 08/11, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Munro, Alistair & Bateman, Ian J. & McNally, Tara, 2008. "The family under the microscope: an experiment testing economic models of household choice," MPRA Paper 8974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jack Vromen, 2008. "Ontological issues in evolutionary economics: The debate between Generalized Darwinism and the Continuity Hypothesis," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Maurizio Mistri, 2008. "Cognitive Constraints and Reversibility of International Economic Institutions. The Case of the European Monetary System," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0077, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Marco Valente, 2008. "Laboratory for Simulation Develpment - LSD," LEM Papers Series 2008/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Zhang, T. & Nuttall, W.J., 2007. "An Agent Based Simulation Of Smart Metering Technology Adoption," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0760, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2008_007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ruta Aidis & Tomasz Mickiewicz* & Arnis Sauka, 2008. "Why Are Optimistic Entrepreneurs Successful? An Application Of The Regulatory Focus Theory," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp914, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Constanza Fosco & Matteo Marsili & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2008. "Peer Effects and Peer Avoidance: Epidemic Diffusion in Coevolving Networks," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/19, European University Institute.
- Marco Novarese & Christian Zimmermann, 2008. "Heterodox Economics and Dissemination of Research through the Internet: the Experience of RePEc and NEP," Working papers 2008-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.