Trade Liberalization in South East Europe: Review of Conformity of 23 FTAs with the MoU
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Patrick Messerlin & Sébastien Miroudot, 2004. "Trade Liberalization in South East Europe: Review of Conformity of 23 FTAs with the MoU," Working Papers hal-00973098, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bjelic, Predrag, 2005. "Trade policy of the European Union as a factor of regional trade in Southeast Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23374, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- World Bank, 2003. "Trade Policies and Institutions in the Countries of South Eastern Europe in the EU Stabilization and Association Process : Regional Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14767, The World Bank.
- Will Bartlett, 2009. "Regional integration and free-trade agreements in the Balkans: opportunities, obstacles and policy issues," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 25-46, May.
- Ndoc Faslia & Fran Brahimi, 2012. "Effects of the free trade agreements on the development of the agriculture sector in the Balkan region," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 4(2), pages 108-113, Decembre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/8306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .