Companhias estrangeiras de eletricidade na Argentina e no Brasil: o caso da American & Foreign Power (1926-1965)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lanciotti, Norma Silvana, 2008. "Ciclos de vida en empresas de servicios públicos. Las compañías norteamericanas y británicas de electricidad en Argentina, 1887–1950," Revista de Historia Económica, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 403-438, January.
- William J. Hausman & Mira Wilkins & John L. Neufeld, 2007. "Global Electrification. Multinational Enterprise and International Finance in the History of Light and Power, 1880s-1914," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 58(1), pages 173-190.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- So, who was lightning the bulb in Latin America?
by berodsat in NEP-HIS blog on 2013-12-05 20:34:52
- The Trespassing Thinker: Albert #Hirschman & #economic #development
by berodsat in NEP-HIS blog on 2014-11-25 15:24:46
- ALBERT O. HIRSCHMAN: A THINKING AND WORKING DEVELOPMENT ECONOMIST
by Gavin Kennedy in Adam Smith's Lost Legacy on 2014-11-25 21:04:00
More about this item
KeywordsEmpresas elétricas; Investimento Direto Estrangeiro; Argentina; Brasil e AMFORP;
- N86 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- N76 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-11-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2013-11-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAM-2013-11-02 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spa:wpaper:2013wpecon14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro Garcia Duarte). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.