Uncovering dynamics in the accumulation of technological capabilities and skills in the Mozambican manufacturing sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Jian & Fleisher, Belton M., 1996. "Regional Income Inequality and Economic Growth in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 141-164, April.
- Bougheas, Spiros & Demetriades, Panicos O. & Morgenroth, Edgar L. W., 1999.
"Infrastructure, transport costs and trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 169-189, February.
- Spiros Bougheas & Panicos Demetriades & Edgar Morgenroth, 1996. "Infrastructure, Transport Costs and Trade," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 96/7, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Takahashi, Takaaki, 2006. "Economic geography and endogenous determination of transport technology," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 498-518, November.
- Spiros Bougheas & Panicos O. Demetriades & Theofanis P. Mamuneas, 2000.
"Infrastructure, specialization, and economic growth,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(2), pages 506-522, May.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Spiros Bougheas, 1995. "Infrastructure, Specialisation and Economic Growth," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 95/15, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2004. "Infrastructure and regional economic development in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 203-214.
- Brun, J. F. & Combes, J. L. & Renard, M. F., 2002.
"Are there spillover effects between coastal and noncoastal regions in China?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 161-169.
- Jean-François BRUN & Jean-Louis COMBES & Mary-Françoise RENARD, 2001. "Are There Spillover Effects Between Coastal and Non-Coastal Regions in China ?," Working Papers 200113, CERDI.
- Demurger, Sylvie, 2001. "Infrastructure Development and Economic Growth: An Explanation for Regional Disparities in China?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 95-117, March.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Lovely, Mary E., 1996.
"Scale economies, returns to variety, and the productivity of public infrastructure,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 105-123, April.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Mary E. Lovely, 1995. "Scale Economies, Returns to Variety, and the Productivity of Public Infrastructure," NBER Working Papers 5295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsManufacturing; Technology Capabilities; Skills; Industrial Policy; Sub-Saharan Africa; Mozambique;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:soa:wpaper:156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duo QIN). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desoauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .