Interoperability between central counterparties
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ron Berndsen & Ronald Heijmans, 2017. "Risk indicators for financial market infrastructure: from high frequency transaction data to a traffic light signal," DNB Working Papers 557, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Cyril Monnet & Thomas Nellen, 2014. "The Collateral Costs of Clearing," Working Papers 2014-04, Swiss National Bank.
- Fuchun Li & Héctor Pérez Saiz, 2016. "Measuring Systemic Risk Across Financial Market Infrastructures," Staff Working Papers 16-10, Bank of Canada.
- Stacey Anderson & Jean-Philippe Dion & Héctor Pérez Saiz, 2013. "To Link or Not To Link? Netting and Exposures Between Central Counterparties," Staff Working Papers 13-6, Bank of Canada.
- Nathanael Cox & Nicholas Garvin & Gerard Kelly, 2013. "Central Counterparty Links and Clearing System Exposures," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2013-12, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- repec:oup:rasset:v:1:y:2011:i:1:p:74-95. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinteroperability between central counterparties; financial network; systemic risk; netting efficiency;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snb:snbwpa:2011-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enzo Rossi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/snbgvch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .