A Companion Guide to Analyzing and Projecting Occupational Trends
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breugel, Gerla van, 2017. "Identification and anticipation of skill requirements: Instruments used by international institutions and developed countries," Documentos de Proyectos 42233, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- El Achkar Hilal, Souleima., 2014. "The impact of ASEAN economic integration on occupational outlooks and skills demand," ILO Working Papers 994864683402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486468 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordslabour supply; labour demand; modeling; occupation;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:resrep:1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .