Best Practices In Labour Market Information: Reccomendations for Canada's LMI System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Sharpe & Alexander Murray, 2011. "The State of Private Sector Electronic Labour Exchange Services in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2011-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
More about this item
Keywordsjob market; labor; LMI; market information; surveys;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:resrep:0905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .