Exchange Rates and U.S. Direct Investment into Latin America
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Isabel Ruiz & Susan Pozo, 2008. "Exchange rates and US direct investment into Latin America," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 411-438.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Escobari & Diego E. Vacaflores, 2015.
"Expectations and the Dynamic Feedback between Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 121-136, March.
- Escobari, Diego & Vacaflores, Diego, 2014. "Expectations and the Dynamic Feedback between Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 58657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rss:jnljef:v4i6p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanco, Luisa R., 2012. "The Spatial Interdependence of FDI in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1337-1351.
- Maroula Khraiche & Jeffrey Gaudette, 2013. "FDI, Exchange Rate Volatility and Financial Development: Regional Differences In Emerging Economies," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 3143-3156.
- repec:spr:portec:v:16:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10258-017-0136-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shs:wpaper:0701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Raschke). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deshsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .