Exchange Rates and U.S. Direct Investment into Latin America
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Isabel Ruiz & Susan Pozo, 2008. "Exchange rates and US direct investment into Latin America," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 411-438.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert F. & White (the late), Halbert (ed.), 1999. "Cointegration, Causality, and Forecasting: Festschrift in Honour of Clive W. J. Granger," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296836.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Escobari & Diego E. Vacaflores, 2015.
"Expectations and the Dynamic Feedback between Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 121-136, March.
- Escobari, Diego & Vacaflores, Diego, 2014. "Expectations and the Dynamic Feedback between Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 58657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:portec:v:16:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10258-017-0136-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Maroula Khraiche & Jeffrey Gaudette, 2013. "FDI, Exchange Rate Volatility and Financial Development: Regional Differences In Emerging Economies," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 3143-3156.
- repec:rss:jnljef:v4i6p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanco, Luisa R., 2012. "The Spatial Interdependence of FDI in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1337-1351.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shs:wpaper:0701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Raschke). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deshsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.