Performance of the Different Methods of Study Financing: A Measurement through the Data Envelopment Analysis Method
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Valérie Vierstraete & Eric Yergeau, 2012. "Performance of the Different Methods of Study Financing: A Measurement through the Data Envelopment Analysis Method," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33, pages 1-9, January.
More about this item
KeywordsData Envelopment Analysis; efficiency; student aid; university;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-11-13 (Education)
- NEP-EFF-2010-11-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:10-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .