On Deconvolution as a First Stage Nonparametric Estimator
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Yingyao Hu & Geert Ridder, 2010. "On Deconvolution as a First Stage Nonparametric Estimator," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 365-396.
References listed on IDEAS
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2004. "Estimation of Nonlinear Models with Measurement Error," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 33-75, January.
- Newey, Whitney K, 1994.
"The Asymptotic Variance of Semiparametric Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1349-1382, November.
- Newey, W.K., 1989. "The Asymptotic Variance Of Semiparametric Estimotors," Papers 346, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Newey, W.K., 1991. "The Asymptotic Variance of Semiparametric Estimators," Working papers 583, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Xiaohong Chen & Han Hong & Elie Tamer, 2005. "Measurement Error Models with Auxiliary Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(2), pages 343-366.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Marianthi Markatou, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of Regression Models for Panel Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 145-168.
- Li, Tong & Vuong, Quang, 1998. "Nonparametric Estimation of the Measurement Error Model Using Multiple Indicators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 139-165, May.
- Li, Tong, 2002. "Robust and consistent estimation of nonlinear errors-in-variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 1-26, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- An, Yonghong & Hu, Yingyao, 2012.
"Well-posedness of measurement error models for self-reported data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 259-269.
- Yonghong An & Yingyao Hu, 2009. "Well-Posedness of Measurement Error Models for Self-Reported Data," Economics Working Paper Archive 556, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Yonghong An & Yingyao Hu, 2009. "Well-posedness of measurement error models for self-reported data," CeMMAP working papers CWP35/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:1:p:48-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2013. "Convolution without independence," CeMMAP working papers CWP46/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Irene Botosaru, 2017. "Identifying Distributions in a Panel Model with Heteroskedasticity: An Application to Earnings Volatility," Discussion Papers dp17-11, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:scp:wpaper:05-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieuscus.html .