Finite Sample Properties of the Efficient Method of Moments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chumacero Rómulo A., 1997. "Finite Sample Properties of the Efficient Method of Moments," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-19, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rómulo A. Chumacero, 2005.
"A Toolkit for Analyzing Alternative Policies in the Chilean Economy,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (S (ed.), General Equilibrium Models for the Chilean Economy, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 8, pages 261-302
Central Bank of Chile.
- CHUMACERO Rómulo, "undated". "A Toolkit for Analyzing Alternative Policies in the Chilean Economy," EcoMod2003 330700037, EcoMod.
- Rómulo Chumacero, 2003. "A Toolkit for Analyzing Alternative Policies in The Chilean Economy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 241, Central Bank of Chile.
- Chumacero Rómulo A., 2001. "Estimating ARMA Models Efficiently," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-14, July.
- Coppejans, Mark & Gallant, A. Ronald, 2002. "Cross-validated SNP density estimates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 27-65, September.
- Veiga, Helena, 2006. "A two factor long memory stochastic volatility model," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws061303, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Michael Creel, 2008.
"Estimation of Dynamic Latent Variable Models Using Simulated Nonparametric Moments,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
725.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 02 Jun 2008.
- Michael Creel & Dennis Kristensen, 2009. "Estimation of Dynamic Latent Variable Models Using Simulated Nonparametric Moments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 792.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ronald Gallant, A. & Tauchen, George, 1999. "The relative efficiency of method of moments estimators1," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 149-172, September.
- Monica Gentile & Roberto Renò, 2002. "Which Model for the Italian Interest Rates?," LEM Papers Series 2002/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Laurini, Márcio Poletti & Hotta, Luiz Koodi, 2013. "Indirect Inference in fractional short-term interest rate diffusions," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 109-126.
- Hao Zhou, 2000. "A study of the finite sample properties of EMM, GMM, QMLE, and MLE for a square-root interest rate diffusion model," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Romulo A. Chumacero, 1999. "Estimating Stationary ARMA Models Efficiently," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1333, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf7:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.