Keynesian Dynamics and the Wage-Price Spiral:Estimating and Analyzing a Baseline Disequilibrium Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asada, Toichiro & Chen, Pu & Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter, 2006.
"Keynesian dynamics and the wage-price spiral: A baseline disequilibrium model,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 90-130, March.
- Toichiro Asada & Pu Chen & Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel, 2004. "Keynesian Dynamics and the Wage-Price Spiral: A Baseline Disequilibrium Model," Working Paper Series 139, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- T. Asada & P. Chen, 2004.
"Keynesian Dynamics and the wage price spiral. A baseline disequilibrium approach,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
262, Society for Computational Economics.
- Toichiro Asada & Pu Chen & Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel, 2004. "Keynesian Dynamics and the Wage Price Spiral. A Baseline Disequilibrium Approach," Macroeconomics 0409001, EconWPA.
- Pu Chen & Peter Flaschel, 2005. "Keynesian Dynamics and the Wage–Price Spiral: Identifying Downward Rigidities," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 115-142, February.
More about this item
KeywordsDAS-DAD growth; wage and price Phillips curves; nonlinear estimation; stability; economic breakdown; persistent cycles; monetary policy.;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2005-11-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2005-11-19 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf5:211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .