The Malaysian Balance of Payments:Keynesian Approach Versus Monetary Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rich, Georg, 1990. "Exchange-rate management under floating exchange rates : A skeptical Swiss view," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 993-1021, November.
- Ramaprasad Bhar & A. G. Malliaris, 2015.
"Volume and Volatility in Foreign Currency Futures Markets,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC HANDBOOK OF FUTURES MARKETS, chapter 5, pages 103-123
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bhar, Ramaprasad & Malliaris, A G, 1998. "Volume and Volatility in Foreign Currency Futures Markets," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 285-302, May.
- Boadway, R. & Flatters, F., 1991. "Malaysia's Balance of Payments: What is the Problem? How Serious is It?," Papers 2, Malysian Institute of Economic Research-.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynesian theory; Monetary theory; Trade Balance; Official Reserves Transaction Balance.;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf4:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .