Inflation Dynamics in Seven Industrialised Open Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ryan Banerjee & Nicoletta Batini, 2003. "Inflation Dynamics in Seven Industrialised Open Economies," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 303, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scheufele, Rolf, 2010.
"Evaluating the German (New Keynesian) Phillips curve,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 145-164, August.
- Scheufele, Rolf, 2008. "Evaluating the German (New Keynesian) Phillips Curve," IWH Discussion Papers 10/2008, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal, 2010.
"Contracting models of the Phillips curve empirical estimates for middle-income countries,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 555-570, June.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal, 2003. "Contracting models of the Phillips curve - empirical estimates for Middle-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3139, The World Bank.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Nihal Bayraktar, 2008. "Contracting Models of the Phillips Curve Empirical Estimates for Middle-Income Countries," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 94, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Justiniano, Alejandro & Levine, Paul & Pearlman, Joseph, 2006.
"Robust inflation-forecast-based rules to shield against indeterminacy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1491-1526.
- Nicoletta Batini & Alejandro Justiniano & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 2004. "Robust Inflation-Forecast-Based Rules to Shield against Indeterminacy," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0804, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation dynamics; open economy; ML estimation; staggered contracts;
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf4:116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .