Innovation Process "Fuel Cell Vehicle": What Strategy Promises To Be Most Successful?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antje-Mareike Dietrich & Gernot Sieg, 2014.
"Welfare Effects of Subsidizing a Dead-End Network of Less Polluting Vehicles,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 335-355, December.
- Dietrich, Antje-Mareike & Sieg, Gernot, 2011. "Welfare effects of subsidizing a dead-end network of less polluting vehicles," MPRA Paper 33780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antje-Mareike Dietrich & Gernot Sieg, 2013. "Welfare Effects of Subsidizing a Dead-End Network of Less Polluting Vehicles," Working Papers 20, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Dietrich, Antje-Mareike & Sieg, Gernot, 2011. "Welfare effects of subsidizing a dead-end network of less polluting vehicles," Economics Department Working Paper Series 12, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
- Martin Zsifkovits & Markus Günther, 2015. "Simulating resistances in innovation diffusion over multiple generations: an agent-based approach for fuel-cell vehicles," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(2), pages 501-522, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Diffusion; Fuel Cell; System Dynamics; Transport;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf3:166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .