Viability of Cooperation in Evolving Interaction Structures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Luigi Marengo & Marco Valente, 2004.
"Endogenous Networks In Random Population Games,"
Mathematical Population Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 121-147.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Luigi Marengo & Marco Valente, "undated". "Endogenous Networks in Random Population Games," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 05, Society for Computational Economics.
- Marco Valente & Giorgio Fagiolo & Luigi Marengo, 2003. "Endogenous Networks in Random Population Games," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 68, Society for Computational Economics.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Luigi Marengo & Marco Valente, 2003. "Endogenous Networks in Random Population Games," LEM Papers Series 2003/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic Network Formation; Agent Based Modelling;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf2:120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .