An Investigation Of An Unbiased Corection For Heteroskedasticity And The Effects Of Misspecifying The Skedastic Function
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Belsley, David A., 2002. "An investigation of an unbiased correction for heteroskedasticity and the effects of misspecifying the skedastic function," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1379-1396, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Belsley, David A, 1997.
"A Small-Sample Correction for Testing for gth-Order Serial Correlation with Artificial Regressions,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 10(3), pages 197-229, August.
- David A. Belsley, "undated". "A Small-Sample Correction for Testing for gth-Order Serial Correlation with Artificial Regressions," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _008, Society for Computational Economics.
- David A. Belsley, 1996. "A Small-Sample Correction for Testing for gth-Order Serial Correlation with Artificial Regressions," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 331., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
- MacKinnon, James G, 1992. "Model Specification Tests and Artificial Regressions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 102-146, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erdenebat Bataa & Dong H. Kim & Denise R. Osborn, 2007. "Expectations Hypothesis Tests in the Presence of Model Uncertainty," Discussion Paper Series 0703, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Erdenebat Bataa & Dong H. Kim & Denise R. Osborn, 2006.
"A Further Examination of the Expectations Hypothesis for the Term Structure,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0611, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- E Bataa & D R Osborn & D H Kim, 2006. "A Further Examination of the Expectations Hypothesis for the Term Structure," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 72, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Godfrey, L.G., 2006. "Tests for regression models with heteroskedasticity of unknown form," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(10), pages 2715-2733, June.
- Godfrey, L.G. & Tremayne, A.R., 2005. "The wild bootstrap and heteroskedasticity-robust tests for serial correlation in dynamic regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 377-395, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf0:154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .