Financial development and income inequality in Africa: A panel heterogeneous approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meniago, Christelle & Asongu, Simplice A., 2018.
"Revisiting the finance-inequality nexus in a panel of African countries,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 399-419.
- Meniago, Christelle & Asongu, Simplice, 2018. "Revisiting the Finance-Inequality Nexus in a Panel of African Countries," MPRA Paper 88524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christelle Meniago & Simplice Asongu, 2018. "Revisiting the Finance-Inequality Nexus in a Panel of African Countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/014, African Governance and Development Institute..
- EZZAHID, Elhadj & ELOUAOURTI, Zakaria, 2017. "Financial development and total factors productivity channel: Evidence from Africa," MPRA Paper 81764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAugmented mean group; financial development; heterogeneous slopes; income inequality and poverty;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.