Private Wealth in a Developing Country: A South African Perspective on Piketty
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aroop Chatterjee & Léo Czajka & Amory Gethin, 2020.
"Estimating the Distribution of Household Wealth in South Africa,"
- Aroop Chatterjee & Léo Czajka & Amory Gethin, 2020. "Estimating the Distribution of Household Wealth in South Africa," World Inequality Lab Working Papers hal-02876974, HAL.
- Aroop Chatterjee & Léo Czajka & Amory Gethin, 2020. "Estimating the distribution of household wealth in South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-45, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Samson Mbewe & Ingrid Woolard, 2016. "Cross-Sectional Features of Wealth Inequality in South Africa: Evidence from the National Income Dynamics Study," SALDRU Working Papers 185, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
More about this item
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2016-01-29 (Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2016-01-29 (Development)
- NEP-GRO-2016-01-29 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2016-01-29 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2016-01-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dane Rossenrode). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.