Report NEP-GRO-2016-01-29This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dmitriy Veselov & Alexander Yarkin, 2015. "The Great Divergence Revisited: Industrialization, Inequality and Political Conflict in the Unified Growth Model," HSE Working papers WP BRP 118/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath & Ayaz Zeynalov, 2016. "Natural Resources and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2016/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2016.
- Claude Diebolt, 2016. "Modelling Education Dynamics with Cliometric Foundations," Working Papers of BETA 2016-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Steffen Lange & Peter Putz & Thomas Kopp, 2016. "Do Mature Economies Grow Exponentially?," Papers 1601.04028, arXiv.org.
- Tomasz Brodzicki & Dorota Ciolek, 2015. "Territorial capital and Polish regional development. A neoclassical approach," Working Papers 1511, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- George Adu and Paul Alagidede, 2016. "Climate, Technological Change and Economic Growth," Working Papers 572, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Arezki, Rabah & Fetzer, Thiemo, 2016. "On the Comparative Advantage of U.S. Manufacturing: Evidence from the Shale Gas Revolution," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1106, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Barrientos Marín & Sebastián Ramírez & Elkin Tabares, 2016. "The Impact of the Mining Boom in Colombia: the case of the gold," Grupo Microeconomía Aplicada 75, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía.
- John Paul Dunne and Nan Tian, 2015. "Conflict, Economic Growth and Spillover Effects in Africa," Working Papers 561, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ge, Wei & Kinnucan, Henry, 2016. "Does Dutch Disease Hit Mongolia?," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229564, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Junying Zhao & William Scarth & Jeremiah Hurley, 2015. "Investing in Health: A Macroeconomic Exploration of Short-Run and Long-Run Trade-Offs," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-15, McMaster University.
- Daisuke Ikeda & Yasuko Morita, 2016. "The Effects of Barriers to Technology Adoption on Japanese Prewar and Postwar Economic Growth," IMES Discussion Paper Series 16-E-01, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Atsushi Kato & Takahiro Sato, 2016. "Violent Conflicts and Economic Performance of the Manufacturing Sector in India," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-01, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Chatterjee, Tirtha, 2015. "Indian Agricultural Growth- A Spatial Perspective," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212652, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anna Orthofer, 2015. "Private Wealth in a Developing Country: A South African Perspective on Piketty," Working Papers 564, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Dominique Bianco & Evens Salies, 2016. "The Strong Porter Hypothesis in an Endogenous Growth Model with Satisficing Managers," Sciences Po publications 2016-01, Sciences Po.