|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Stellenbosch, South Africa
Fakulteit Ekonomiese en Bestuurswetenskappe
University of Stellenbosch
+27 (0)21-808 2409
Private Bag X1, 7602 Matieland
RePEc:edi:desunza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Anna Orthofer, 2015. "What we talk about when we talk about saving: Concepts and measures of household saving and their application to South Africa," Working Papers 530, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Anna Orthofer, 2015. "Private Wealth in a Developing Country: A South African Perspective on Piketty," Working Papers 564, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Anna Orthofer, 2010. "Modeling and Predicting the EUR/USD Exchange Rate: The Role of Nonlinear Adjustments to Purchasing Power Parity," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 64-76.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Anna Orthofer, 2015.
"Private Wealth in a Developing Country: A South African Perspective on Piketty,"
564, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Aroop Chatterjee & Léo Czajka & Amory Gethin, 2020. "Estimating the Distribution of Household Wealth in South Africa," World Inequality Lab Working Papers hal-02876974, HAL.
- Aroop Chatterjee & Léo Czajka & Amory Gethin, 2020. "Estimating the distribution of household wealth in South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-45, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Samson Mbewe & Ingrid Woolard, 2016. "Cross-Sectional Features of Wealth Inequality in South Africa: Evidence from the National Income Dynamics Study," SALDRU Working Papers 185, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Aroop Chatterjee & Léo Czajka & Amory Gethin, 2020. "Estimating the Distribution of Household Wealth in South Africa," Working Papers hal-02876974, HAL.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anna Orthofer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.