Report NEP-AFR-2016-01-29This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grietjie Verhoef, 2016. "Latecomer challenge: African Multinationals from the periphery," Working Papers 570, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Anna Orthofer, 2015. "Private Wealth in a Developing Country: A South African Perspective on Piketty," Working Papers 564, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Candace Miller & John Schurrer & Nicholas Redel & Arif Mamun & Duncan Chaplin, 2015. "Millennium Challenge Corporation's Electricity Transmission and Distribution Line-Extension Activity in Tanzania: Qualitative Evaluation," Mathematica Policy Research Reports de3426ac1b7949c2a37de9eff, Mathematica Policy Research.
- John Paul Dunne and Nan Tian, 2015. "Conflict, Economic Growth and Spillover Effects in Africa," Working Papers 561, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Asiedu, Edward, 2016. "Coming home without supplies: Impact of household needs on bribe involvement and gender gaps," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 229587, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.