Millennium Challenge Corporation's Electricity Transmission and Distribution Line-Extension Activity in Tanzania: Qualitative Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Z. Schochet, "undated". "Statistical Power for Random Assignment Evaluations of Education Programs (Journal Article)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a110ff428db043f4a6f55d349, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:5863 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irma Perez-Johnson & Quinn Moore & Robert Santillano, 2011. "Improving the Effectiveness of Individual Training Accounts: Long-Term Findings from an Experimental Evaluation of Three Service Delivery Models (Appendices)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8184db8183ac4abca4b55c4f0, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Yonatan Ben-Shalom & Hannah Burak, 2016. "The Case for Public Investment in Stay-at-Work/Return-to-Work Programs," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 76526e4cf8b04644b40bc1b81, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy; electrification; performance evaluation; qualitative evaluation; case study;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2016-01-29 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2016-01-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2016-01-29 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:de3426ac1b7949c2a37de9eff6a87609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .