Speculative Trade Equilibria with Incorrect Price Anticipations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "Speculative Trade Equilibria with Incorrect Price Anticipations," Working Papers 201335, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zimper, Alexander, 2014.
"On the impossibility of insider trade in rational expectations equilibria,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 109-118.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "On the impossibility of insider trade in rational expectations equilibria," Working Papers 201379, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "On the impossibility of insider trade in rational expectations equilibria," Working Papers 399, Economic Research Southern Africa.
More about this item
KeywordsBounded Rationality; Speculative Trade; Rational Expectations; Incorrect Prices;
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dane Rossenrode). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.