Role of Governance in Explaining Domestic Investment in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Olusegun A. Akanbi, 2012. "Role Of Governance In Explaining Domestic Investment In Nigeria," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 80(4), pages 473-489, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chimere O. Iheonu, 2019.
"Governance and Domestic Investment in Africa,"
19/001, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Chimere O. Iheonu, 2019. "Governance and Domestic Investment in Africa," CEREDEC Working Papers 19/001, Centre de Recherche pour le DÃ©veloppement Economique (CEREDEC).
- Chimere O. Iheonu, 2019. "Governance and Domestic Investment in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 19/001, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Chimere O. Iheonu, 2019. "Governance and Domestic Investment in Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 19/002, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Akanbi, Olusegun A, 2016. "Macro and institutional determinants of domestic investment in Sub-Saharan African countries," Working Papers 20163, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Olusegun Ayodele Akanbi, 2016. "External debt accumulation in sub-Saharan African countries: how fast is safe?," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(2), pages 93-110.
- Asiedu, Edward & Sadekla, Sylvester S. & Bokpin, Godfred A., 2020. "Aid to Africa’s agriculture towards building physical capital: Empirical evidence and implications for post-COVID-19 food insecurity," World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 20(C).
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; Governance; Nigeria;
All these keywords.
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dane Rossenrode). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.