Sequential vs. Simultaneous Choice With Endogenous Quality
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lambertini, Luca & Tampieri, Alessandro, 2012.
"Low-quality leadership in a vertically differentiated duopoly with Cournot competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 396-398.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2011. "Low-Quality Leadership in a Vertically Differentiated Duopoly with Cournot Competition," Working Papers wp750, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Li, Dong & Nagurney, Anna, 2015. "A general multitiered supply chain network model of quality competition with suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 336-356.
- Eugen Kováč & Krešimir Žigić, 2014.
"International Competition in Vertically Differentiated Markets with Innovation and Imitation: Trade Policy Versus Free Trade,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(323), pages 491-521, July.
- Eugen Kovac & Kresimir Zigic, 2007. "International Competition in Vertically Differentiated Markets with Innovation and Imitation: Trade Policy versus Free Trade," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp336, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Rajat Acharyya, 2005. "Consumer Targeting Under Quality Competition In A Liberalized Vertically Differentiated Market," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 129-150, June.
- Hodaka Morita & Xuan Nguyen, 2012. "FDI and Technology Spillovers under Vertical Product Di erentiation," Discussion Papers 2012-19, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
Keywordsquality choice; sequential and simultaneous quality choice; timing of R&D investment; vertical quality differentiation;
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rut:rutres:199510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derutus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.