Virtual Assisted Self Interviewing (VASI): An Expansion of Survey Data Collection Methods to the Virtual Worlds by Means of VDCI
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mark W. Bell & Edward Castronova & Gert G. Wagner, 2008. "Virtual Assisted Self Interviewing (VASI): An Expansion of Survey Data Collection Methods to the Virtual Worlds by Means of VDCI," Data Documentation 37, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsInterviewing Mode; PAPI; CAPI; CASI; VASI; VDCI; Second Life;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsw:rswrns:rswrns39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RatSWD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rtswdde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .