Evaluarea posibilitatilor de recuperare a decalajelor dintre Romania si UE in domeniul CD&I
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ion POPA & Cezar-Petre SIMION & Catalina Florentina ALBU, 2020. "Gap Analysis Of The Resources And Results Of The National Research-Development System From The Perspective Of Technology Transfer Processes," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(1), pages 436-444, November.
More about this item
Keywordsmodele catching-up; recuperare decalaje; relaÅ£ia finanÅ£are publicÄƒâ€“privatÄƒ a CD&I;
All these keywords.
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ror:seince:091001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/incearo.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Dan Constantin (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/incearo.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.