Dynamics of the Presidential Veto: A Computational
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duggan, John & Kalandrakis, Tasos, 2012. "Dynamic legislative policy making," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(5), pages 1653-1688.
- John Duggan & Tasos Kalandrakis, 2011.
"A Newton collocation method for solving dynamic bargaining games,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 36(3), pages 611-650, April.
- John Duggan & Tasos Kalandrakis, 2009. "A Newton Collocation Method for Solving Dynamic Bargaining Games," Wallis Working Papers WP60, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2016.
"Pareto efficiency in the dynamic one-dimensional bargaining model,"
Journal of Theoretical Politics,
, vol. 28(4), pages 525-536, October.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2014. "Pareto efficiency in the dynamic one-dimensional bargaining model," Wallis Working Papers WP66, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Jan Zapal, 2014. "Simple Markovian Equilibria in Dynamic Spatial Legislative Bargaining," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp515, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2009-01-24 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-POL-2009-01-24 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:wallis:wp56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .