Fundamental Value and Investment: Micro Data Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Schaller, Huntley, 1996.
"Bubbles, fundamentals, and investment: A multiple equation testing strategy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 47-76, August.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Huntley Schaller, 1993. "Bubbles, fundamentals, and investment: a multiple equation testing strategy," Research Working Paper 93-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Huntley Schaller & Robert Chirinko, 1993. "Bubbles, Fundamentals, and Investment: A Multiple Equation Testing Strategy," Carleton Economic Papers 93-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 1996.
- Shiller, Robert J., 1995.
"Aggregate income risks and hedging mechanisms,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 119-152.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1993. "Aggregate Income Risks and Hedging Mechanisms," NBER Working Papers 4396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1993. "Aggregate Income Risks and Hedging Mechanisms," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1048, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cherian Samuel, 1998. "The investment decision: a re-examination of competing theories using panel data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 95-104.
- Cherian Samuel, 2001. "Stock market and investment: the signalling role of the market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(10), pages 1243-1252.
- Samuel, Cherian, 1996. "The investment decision : a re-examination of competing theories using panel data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1656, The World Bank.
- Simon van Norden & Huntley Schaller, 2002. "Fads or bubbles?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 335-362.
More about this item
Keywordsstock market ; prices ; investments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.