The Long-Term Concept of Social Policy of the Russian Federation Until 2050
[Долгосрочная Концепция Социальной Политики Российской Федерации До 2050 Г]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- T. Klyachko & S. Sinelnikov-Murylev., 2012. "About the Higher Education Financial Reform," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Vladimir Mau & Tatiana Klyachko, 2015. "Будущее Университетов (Future of Universities)," Working Papers 128, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Klyachko, Tatiana & Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergei Germanovich, 2013.
"On New Trends and Issues in the Reform of the Financing System of Universities,"
dok18, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Tatiana Klyachko & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2013. "О Новых Тенденциях и Проблемах в Реформировании Системы Финансирования Вузов (On New Trends and Issues in the Reform of the Financing System of Universities)," Working Papers 130, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Klyachko, Tatiana & Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergei, 2012.
"On Standards of Budget Funding and Adjusting the Fees in State Universities,"
Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 1-28.
- Tatiana Klyachko & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2013. "On Standards of Budget Funding and Adjusting the Fees in State Universities," Working Papers 0072, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Alena V. Matskevich & Vera V. Romanova, 2017. "Application of Per Capita Standards for Financing of Educational Institutions," Finansovyj žhurnal — Financial Journal, Financial Research Institute, Moscow 127006, Russia, issue 6, pages 110-120, December.
More about this item
Keywordssocial policy; long-term conception; econony; demography; post-industrial stage;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2015-06-05 (Confederation of Independent States)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ppaper:mn2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.