Estimating the Size of Underground Economy in Romania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koziarivska Larysa & Oliinyk Andrii, 2006. "Effects of the 2004 Personal Income Tax System Reform on the Shadow Sector in Ukraine," EERC Working Paper Series 06-08e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Iuliana Precupetu & M. Precupetu, 2013. "GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in Romania," GINI Country Reports romania, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Lucian-Liviu ALBU, "undated".
"A Model to Estimate Informal Economy at Regional Level: Theoretical and Empirical Investigation,"
Regional and Urban Modeling
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 2007. "A model to estimate informal economy at regional level: Theoretical and empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 3760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucian Liviu ALBU & Ion GHIZDEANU & Mărioara IORDAN, 2008. "Informal Economic Estimation Models at Macroeconomic Level. Some Theoretical and Methodologial Considerations," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 177-190.
- Gheorghe ZAMAN & Zizi GOSCHIN, 2016. "A New Multidimensional Ranking of Shadow Economy for EU Countries," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 43(2(52)), pages 14-33, december.
- Alexandru Adriana Anamaria & Dobre Ion & Ghinararu Catalin, 2009. "Estimating The Size Of Romanian Shadow Economy Using The Currency Demand Approach," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 623-631, May.
- Albu, Lucian Liviu & Iorgulescu, Raluca & Stanica, Cristian, 2010. "Estimating Hidden Economy and Hidden Migration: The Case of Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 46-56, July.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu & Ghizdeanu, Ion & Iorgulescu, Raluca, 2011. "Analysing drivers of and barriers to the sustainable development: hidden economy and hidden migration," MPRA Paper 32810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinformal economy; secondary income; informal income; decent income;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-07-07 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-07-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:wpiecf:070601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .